IT Support Engineer
Our client is currently looking for an energetic IT Support Engineer provide fantastic customer service and support to their expanding customer base.
You will be responsible for monitoring all clients? workstations and servers, around 300 Machines across dozens of sites. Part of this monitoring service involves checking which updates are available for the machines and deploying them at times which will not interfere with the user?s workload. You will also test all updates locally and on a single machine on site to ensure no problems exist, whilst also offering phone and telephone support.
- Monitoring all servers, workstations and internet connections across all client sites.
- First point for in-house IT problems
- Monitoring sites Wi-fi via Unifi and Ruckus portals
- Performing all software and Windows updates on clients Servers and Workstations
- Testing all Windows updates for any potential outages
- Visiting client site to perform hardware upgrades, installations and offer onsite support.
- Part of an On Call rota for out of hours support.
Due to the nature of the position a full driving licence is essential. Expenses for client visits and overnight stays will be covered by the business.
This is a full time permanent position offering a £20,000 salary which is negotiable dependent on experience.
If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959551195