Multi skilled Electrical Foot Mobile Engineer
Multi skilled Electrical Foot Mobile Engineer Based Foot Mobile (West / Central London) £40k + Package
Hours of Work 08.00 - 17.00 Salary Between £34K - £40K per annum based on qualifications and experience Due to significant growth my client are recruiting for an experienced Mobile Building Services engineers to support our Contract Management Teams. The chosen candidates may be required to work additional hours to ensure works are completed within the time frames allocated.
The purpose of the role will be to work with my client clients and the Management teams on site to maintain service delivery and quality of service as per our contract with a pro-active approach. The successful candidate will:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance works that can include PPM's, breakdowns and reactive repairs to a wide range of equipment. Be able to diagnose basic / non-intrusive faults on boilers, chillers and other HVAC plant.
- Be able to complete paper work pads and utilise tablet technology to close down PPM and Reactive calls as we move to our new system
- Work in accordance with given instructions, maintenance schedules. safe working practices and method statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner
- Follow procurement practices as directed
- Maintain the cleanliness of all work areas including plant rooms, workshops and storage areas
- Attend problematic jobs and resolve issues
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with clients at all levels.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and submit on time.
- Work towards the Engineering KPI system in place
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Recognised Electrical Level 3 qualification
- Electrical inspection and testing
- Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA etc are also highly advantageous
- Ability to communicate with Helpdesk Team and Contract Managers
- Results and customer service focused
- Current clean driving license
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Available to work overtime should it be required
- Take responsibility - for tasks and responsibilities where as an individual or as part of the Engineering Management team
- Can demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong Problem solving and Technical Skills
- The ability to prioritise workload
- Willing to cover small reactive callouts such as leaks, lamp replacement etc
- Working hours Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Regular commitment for overtime (min 2 Saturdays per month)
- 25 days holiday
- Travel card provided for Zones worked in
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme available
- Healthcare scheme available after two years
- Progression and training available
- This position is also subject to a DBS disclosure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77643362