Ipes was founded in 1998 and pioneered a specialist approach to fund administration within the European Private Equity market and are currently based in 5 European offices providing outsourced services.
We understand the challenges facing investment managers, including regulatory, reporting and investor demands; we innovate by developing new services to help our clients succeed.
Our mission is to help our clients succeed.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of outsourced services to Private Equity in Europe. Our strategy is to continue to improve and professionalise our business so that we retain existing clients and add new clients, add profitable new services and grow organically.
Since 2013, Ipes has been backed by Silverfleet Capital, an independent Private Equity firm.
To prepare accounts and other related accounting activities driven by client needs and to oversee and review the work produced by the junior team members.
- All work undertaken complies with the Fund?s documentation and relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations.
- Follow Company procedure at all times.
- Assist with the training, coaching and development of staff.
- Promote excellent relationships with clients of the Company.
- High level of self review.
- Motivate and empower trainee accountants by building their capabilities.
- Deputise if required during Line Manager Absences.
- Communicate any issues of concern to the Line Manager
- Produce management, interim and audited accounts
- Control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of the ledgers
- Prepare carried interest and other calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
- Calculate and monitor capital adequacy of licensed entities in accordance with regulations
- Carry out all aspects of accounting for clients including ad hoc queries
- Carry out planning of annual audits and liaise with clients to establish timetables for the receipt of valuations and advisers reports and other relevant information
- Liaise with auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process
- Review work performed by junior members of staff and provide regular feedback and training
- May act as a Signatory
- Prior practical accounting experience in a financial institution or professional services firm
- Good understanding of financial/investment systems
- Good communication
- Strong IT/system skills
- Consistently work accurately under pressure
- Previous experience and knowledge of accounting, private equity administration or investment.
- Strong team member.
- Awareness of issues of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Qualified Accountant
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959545088