Sales Relationship Manager
Sales Relationship Manager
As a Barclays Sales Relationship Manager, you will manage the sales of B2B (business-to-business) Barclays Data Analytics products (off the shelf and bespoke solutions) to both Barclays and non-Barclays corporate clients. You will also acquire, manage and develop long term, profitable relationships with these customers you will be constantly building and maintaining a healthy pipeline that ensures revenue targets can be met and delivered.
The Information Propositions and New Ventures (IPNV) team is one of the most innovative parts of our business, and the perfect environment for people with product management or product development experience, Fin-tech or data/technology innovation, from a financial, technology or consultancy background. The aim here is to utilise valuable customer data of which we are the custodian, applying thinking, analytics and building models that serve this data back to customer and clients in a valuable and useful way.
As a Sales Relationship Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Continuous contact with Key Business influencers in the market place to promote the products and services of IPNV
* Preparing all off the shelf and bespoke commercial proposals, managing and taking ownership of these during all stages of the process up to and including the initial payment of fee by the client
* Achievement of agreed revenue targets for IPNV within BUK.
* Constantly reviewing the flow of new business introductions and thus ensuring that there is a constant pipeline of potential new business opportunities.
* Establishing, building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients to develop and protect revenue
* Acting as the main escalation point and manage any disputes arising from non-conformance of agreed service levels.
As a Sales Relationship Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* An exceptional sales and revenue record, ideally with B2B clients and data related products
* General knowledge of Financial services and the types of data it holds
* In-depth knowledge of the Commercial data industry and competitor solutions.
* An up to date knowledge of Industry related technical development
* Thorough knowledge of the Business to Business sector.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
We will consider applications from job share applicants. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.