Lab Test Engineer
Role: Laboratory Test Technician / Engineer
Salary: £18,000 - £20,500
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Lab Test Engineer to work for a Global Company who specialise within the Gas, Petrochemical / Process, Emissions / Environmental industries. If you have Gas odourisation's and Chromatography experience we would really like to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company receive ongoing training and join a great team.
- Prepare FATs and test systems.
- Calibrate, repair and service systems in the Orbital Laboratory, mostly GC instrumentation.
- Communicate with client and service engineers directly and indirectly via telephone and email.
- Provide technical support to client and service engineers.
- Compile all reports / documentation and dispatch in a timely manner as directed by the Service Manager.
- Comply with the organisation's QA and SHE systems and support required updates as the business develops.
- Undertake any duties within skill set as required.
- May be required to attend site or off site meetings.
- May be required to attend training courses relevant to the position in the UK or outside UK.
- Occasional site visits to work on equipment.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to demonstrate fault finding skills.
- Must be fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and set deadlines.
- Positive attitude and ability to without detailed instruction.
- Maths and English GCSEs
- City & Guilds or ONC or HNC
- 2 years minimum working in a technical role within the gas industry.
- Previous experience of working on Odourisation systems and chromatography.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77648775