Field Service Engineer
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding Market Leading company. Due to their continued growth, our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer person to join their successful team
Our client is a specialist organisation in the design installation and maintenance of CCTV, access control and Intruder alarms.
Job Responsibilities / Essential Functions
To be able to install, fault find and repair the following security systems:
- Access Control
- Intruder Alarms
- Fire Alarms
- Proven work experience as a CCTV and Security Engineer which includes installation, commissioning, support and maintenance of a variety of systems
- Knowledge on the following systems beneficial: *Paxton \ Inner Range \ Kantech \ Winpak
- Texecom \ Galaxy
- BPT \ Videx \ Commend \ Stentofon
- Flir (DVTEL) \ Exacq Vision \
- ISM Genesys
- An existing CSCS card would be beneficial.
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77651862