Private Day Nursery in NG12 area of Nottingham
Are you an experienced practitioner in an Early Years setting? Are you available for ad hoc work around West Bridgford/Edwalton area? Are you looking for flexibility in your working life?
If so, please apply for this role today................we are very keen to hear from you.
Nursery Assistant main duties include:
* making sure that children are safe, happy and stimulated
* communicating information to children using play
* distracting children during clinical procedures
* encouraging children's development
* creating a child friendly environment
* maintaining toys and play equipment
* finding ways to stimulate children particularly those with special and sensory needs
* keeping records
We can offer day-to-day and long term supply work to suit your needs, and flexibility with a competitive rate of pay.
In reward for our staff's hard work and commitment we provide:
* A highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
* A 24-hour on-call facility
* Competitive rates of pay
* A refer-a-friend scheme.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Randstad are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
To apply, please follow the on screen instructions asap.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77612772