IT Graduate Opportunity
Are you an IT Graduate looking for a new challenge?
Would you be interested in working for a global client. My client has some fantastic opportunities for IT Graduates. Excellent training and no experience needed just the enthusiasm to work hard for a global company.
There are two opportunity's with this client both Belfast based - one involving travel to various locations such as Dublin, London and New York. All expenses covered! ( what more would a recent graduate want) and the other with no travel.
They are interested in taking on plenty of ambitious, motivated, driven and dynamic graduates! Get in touch to know more.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- System upgrades, integration or decommissioning - manual support to parallel running, testing, remodelling, etc
- Project Management
- Manual data sourcing - searching and extracting data from multiple sources to include electronic and manual (documentary) sources
- Reporting - detailed and summary analysis (by transition, time period or categorisation)
- Manual data cleansing - prior to input and processing, or existing data which has been corrupted
- Data input/processing - using various software tools and packages
- Data analysis
What you need:
- A degree
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed
- Professionally sceptical mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77663844