Audit Senior - Top 50 Firm - Liverpool Street Station
Taylor Hawkes are working with a Top 50 firm based within a short walk of Liverpool Street station. The firm are looking for a fully qualified ACCA / ACA Audit Senior to assist, with limited supervision, in the provision of a first class accountancy and audit service to a varied range of clients by taking responsibility for the efficient execution of all assignments.
* To lead audits and be responsible for a team usually at a clients' premises.
* Ensure that completed and carefully prepared audit files are delivered to the Assistant Manager or Associate Director for review.
* To plan audit assignments, with assistance.
* To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance of incomplete records, where necessary.
* Ensure that work is performed in a cost effective manner and that audit problems and any overruns are notified to the Associate Director as soon as possible.
* Review actual budgeted time and inform Assistant Manager or Associate Director accordingly.
Generic knowledge and skills
* ACA or ACCA Qualified
* Technical knowledge to continued to be developed including keeping up to date on best practice and standards
* Excellent IT skills
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959545158