Senior/Lead Developer (Net)
A Senior/Lead Developer is required for an innovative technology organisation based in the Warrington area
Your new company
Your new company is responsible for producing innovative technology solutions for a variety of customers across the North West including sporting organisations, music venues and theatres. This organisation have decided to expand their technology offering into the United Kingdom and are now looking for a lead/senior developer specialising in the .Net framework to spearhead their software offering in the EMEA region
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for leading on a variety of projects whereby you are 50% hands on developing software and 50% designing, coordinating and liaising with other teams across the globe to bring exciting software solutions to the wider market
You will also be responsible for recruitment, training and mentoring of staff whilst reporting into a global head of technology. This position would be a great fit for a software developer who is looking for an opportunity to lead a team and have a lasting impact on the technological direction of a business whilst still being able to develop software.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed ideally you will have a knowledge or understanding of the following technologies:
- Experience with Windows development including but not limited to C# .net, T-SQL
- Full stack development experience
- Experience with front end WEB development languages (Jscript, jQuery, Bootstrap)
- In depth WEB Services development experience (SOAP, REST and JSON)
- Experience in agile and tools including Jenkins, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence or similar.
More important than all of the above is that you are passionate about developing high quality software which is robust.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive:
- A great salary of between £40-50,000 + excellent package
- A global dynamic and growing company with ambition and drive
- An opportunity to work within a supportive and enthusiastic team where your contribution will be recognised
- A position with a lot of autonomy
- To be a key part of a successful and industry leading company
- To work on projects for major industry brands - you will love it !
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77673407