Pensions Systems Developer/UAT
If you have experience in the design, development, testing and continuous management of systems relating to Pensions administration work and you are looking for a new role in the Birmingham area, then we're working with a recognised boutique firm who can offer you a great role, competitive salary and benefits package and thoroughly-engaging working environment!
Within this role, your responsibilities will include:
* Creating and delivering test cases
* Identifying, tracking and resolving defects and queries
* Demonstrating test coverage using mind maps
* Communicating issues and changes with a variety of internal stakeholders
* Recording and maintaining records, and presenting regular updates to the management team
Please quote 41649 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77656462