HVAC Graduate Engineer
Graduate Mechanical Engineer role, working within the HVAC sector.
Progressing into Design Engineering or Project Management.
Based near Birmingham.
Salary approx £25k+benefits.
* Working with an expanding mechanical building services contractor, who install HVAC services - predominantly air conditioning, ventilation, heating, plumbing and pipework.
* You'll be working closely with experienced managers to help develop your skills.
* Openings within:
1) Design - putting together an HVAC design from initial concept. This will include producing heating and cooling calculations, layout drawings and using the likes of Hevacomp software and AutoCAD. You may also help produce costings and estimates.
2) Project Management - assisting with the delivery of projects and managing the installation from both the office and site. Taking a project from a design and assisting with quotations, procurement of equipment, managing suppliers, on-site supervision and handover to your client.
* A Mechanical graduate with specific interest and knowledge of HVAC Building Services.
* Any experience of working within the Building Services industry is an advantage but not essential.
* Good communication skills essential.
Basic in the c£25k bracket, with scope to offer more with any relevant working experience.
Benefits will include pension, healthcare and a possible bonus.
Car or car allowance may also be included after a qualifying period.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77648218