Fluent Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant
Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant - Reception - Newport
A Welsh medium school in South Wales is looking for a Welsh speaking Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible to work in their early years department. Responsibilities will include:
- Numeracy and literacy support
- Wall display preparation
- Classroom preparation
- One to one or group reading sessions
- General classroom support
- Bilingual Welsh/English speaker
- Relevant skills/experience within a classroom or similar educational environment
- Awareness of the Primary School curriculum
- Specific experience with Foundation phase is advantageous
- Level 2 and 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is also beneficial but all candidates with experience will be considered.
- Good communication skills and a flexible attitude
- Registration with the EWC
- DBS Certificate on the update service
Benefits In return we offer excellent rates of pay, one point of contact, flexible working hours and an opportunity to gain experience within different working environments.
If you are interested in this position click 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77644501