Legal Secretary, Litigation/Dispute Resolution
Legal Secretary with extensive experience of litigation/dispute resolution required for well established, reputable law firm in Coventry.
Full or part time hours (school hours) considered, although candidates must be able to work every day, Monday to Friday.
Suitable candidates will have
- good IT skills in MS Office,
- previous litigation/dispute resolution experience
- a good sense of humour
- ability to work to deadlines and react quickly to changing priorities
- ability to remain focused under pressure
- ability to work well as part of a team
Fabulous working environment and excellent range of benefits available.
Candidates MUST have own transport and full UK driving licence due to the office location.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter, at Options Resourcing.
I have vacancies available throughout the Midlands for Solicitors, Legal Executives, Fee Earners, Conveyancers, Legal Secretaries and Legal Cashiers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77663564