Assistant Management Accountant
Our client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant.
Your new company
Our client is a recognised global leader in their field. Due to continued growth and success they are seeking a progressive Management Accountant to join their team.
Your new role
To provide financial reporting and analytical support to the business unit or Group.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and year-end accounting and control requirement to complement statutory accounts.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide analytical support to the finance team, assisting with ad hoc requests to guide decision making.
- Prepare for Statutory returns.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part Qualified Accountant or foundational level of an accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA)
- SAP exposure
- Reporting and forecast experience
- Able to work to strict deadline
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77653853