We are currently recruiting for a Training Administrator to join a well-establish firm based in Liverpool City Centre on a 6 month contract, covering maternity leave. The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating learning, development and training programmes for staff across the firm's UK offices, working closely to support the Learning and Development team will all administration needs.
Due to the nature of this position , we are looking for someone who is available for an immediate start. This is a diverse role and we are looking for someone with excellent organisation, time management and multi-tasking skills. Learning and development could be advantageous, as would PA or senior Administration experience but isn't essential, we are open to considering those from other backgrounds.
Working hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday; you must be flexible to travel to other offices when required. Offering a highly competitive salary of £19,000 and excellent benefits package.
Duties and responsibility:
* Supporting Leaning and Development team with all administration
* Arranging training and coordinating the diaries of staff across the UK
* Processing certificate and money award to staff on completion of courses
* Attending meetings and taking minutes
* Monitoring training needs of staff
* Reviewing survey monkey following courses
* Using the e-learning system regularly
* Updating training details under staff records
Skills and experience:
* L&D Administrator
* Senior Administrator
* Training Administrator
* Training Coordinator
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77644182