This is a new appointment for a top UK Insurer to increase their rural proposition in the regional markets.
Tasked to develop the UK book of Farming by pushing the proposition and underwriting both new and existing profitable business.
- Drive new business through broker visits, building strong relationships and delivering first class service
- Identify new scheme opportunities through a deep understanding of the Brokers' business
- Act as a 'go to' for product referrals and sector knowledge
- To maintain up to date Intel on emerging risks, trends, compliance and legislation
- Identify cross sell opportunities to contribute to the regional book
Strong knowledge and connections within the rural broking market is essential, as well as the ability to trade and work autonomously.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.