Account Manager - Norwich - £26,000 - £30,000
Our Client, a market leading insurance organisation, is continuing to grow and looking to recruit another Account Manager to work closely with their key Clients.
You will maintain the close business relationships which have been developed with these Clients thus protecting those arrangements.
You will also be encouraged to identify new opportunities for the development of new customer and product lines which may arise from those existing relationships.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining regular contact with Clients either at meetings, by telephone or as appropriate to the issues to be discussed
- Identification of performance drivers and maintenance of these at optimum levels
- Action planning to correct underperformance or implement changes that drive improvements
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer needs to ensure their critical success factors are met
- Meet with clients to discuss performance, providing analysis and insight in order to agree improvement actions
- Identify product enhancement opportunities
- Ensure contracts are in place and up to date
- Ensure Contract obligations are met for and by clients this includes awareness of debt
- Through both an awareness of the products and services contracted with each client and the performance analysis of each account, identify upsell opportunities which would enhance or improve the clients' performance or service
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous Account Management experience
- Experience of looking after sophisticated, professional Corporate customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office programs
Due to the location and nature of the role, you will be able to drive and have your own transport