Senior Process Technologist, NPD Technologist
Senior Process Technologist
Newport, South Wales
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Prospects
Do you have the four ingredients of success?
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on a challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
When you join us, you will become part of the UK's largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Process Technologist to join or Newport site which produce 'best in class' ready meals predominantly for M&S. This large purpose-built site currently employs around 1400 people, whilst turning over £140 million. This site is a fast paced, dynamic and 'no two days the same' environment; making it a great place to work.
About the Role:
This role will offer you the variety you crave with the complex / multifaceted products we produce, you will manage the end to end process, starting with NPD through the factory trials and onto product launches with a talented team of Process Technologists alongside you.
Communication will be one of your key strengths as you will be given the opportunity to work with our established customers ( M&S and Aldi ) to develop these relationships through meetings either on or off site, so flexibility and a desire to be customer facing is a must.
More about the role:
- Act as the deputy for the Head of Process Development and drive successful delivery of NPD/EPD launches.
- Drive team critical paths.
- Support and develop a team of Process Technologists.
- Communicate and build relationships directly with the M&S category teams through development updates, running meetings at M&S head office and on site.
- Ability to drive and deliver projects.
- Previous experience within a Process Tech role.
- Working knowledge of Process within food production.
- Attention to detail (Essential).
Salary:£Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Prospects
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: NPD Technologist, Development Chef, NPD Technologist, Specifications Writer, Development Technologist, Process Technologist, Technical Assistant, NPD Graduate, Product Developer, NPD Coordinator, Quality Systems Technician, Quality Systems Coordinator, Specifications Officer, Newport, Rogerstone, Cardiff, South Wales.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77618988