BondMoran Recruitment are pleased to be representing an established and community driven Accountancy Practice based in High Wycombe. This practice offers a large array of services whilst maintaining the engagement of a small firm.
With an impressive portfolio of clients, this practice is seeking a Finalist/Qualified Accountant to compliment the wealth of experience within their team. They have a large number of clients within a variety of industries including overseas subsidiaries, so you will have ample opportunity to gain broad exposure and develop your experience.
As well as undertaking accounts, audits and tax assignments, the role will be responsible for managing junior staff and supporting and reviewing their work.
- ACCA/ACA qualified (or close to qualifying)
- Minimum of 3 years practice experience
- Staff supervisory experience
- Experience of audit preparation (preferable but not essential)
- Computer packages (Iris, Excel, Sage Line 50, Cloud packages)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package including free parking and the ability to grow and develop your skills.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959548183