SF Group are currently looking for a Process Engineer to drive manufacturing improvements within a manufacturing facility..
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on continuous improvement of current manufacturing processes to ensure maximum productivity of the production lines
- Observing and improving production flows within manufacturing and warehouse operations, you will plan, design and execute manufacturing systems improvements
- Being a key figure in Project management of machine installations and refurbishments
- Other responsibilities include design assembly layouts within the factory to ensure maximum efficiency on the manufacturing floor
- The focus is to develop robust manufacturing process throughout the facility
- To deliver on quality projects in a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- You must be qualified in a manufacturing discipline and from a strong manufacturing background which includes the excellent knowledge of process improvement within a production facility
- Extremely strong project management experience working diligently and accurate to project timelines
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £45,000 - £60,000 for a 1-3 month contract.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77623781