LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Get Recruited are currently supporting a marketing leading supplier within IT support and services. An authorised Academic Reseller and Registered Partner with a many specialist vendors. Due to continued growth, my client is now looking for a Linux Systems Administrator, with knowledge of hosting or servers.
This is an ideal opportunity for a College/A Level leaver to take on a Trainee Linux Systems position to start a career within IT. The role offers the successful individual a technical challenge.
- Overseeing IT Support
- Monitor all hosting operations
- System maintenance
- Monitoring and deploying new servers and systems within the Datacentre
- Assisting with the development of infrastructure
- Knowledge of various IT Services
- Communicating effectively with customers
- Support 1st through to 3rd line support
- Web servers and online back up
- ESSENTIAL to be a College/A-Level Leaver
- ESSENTIAL to have experience working with Linux platforms, whether that be commercial or as a hobby.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT Servers and systems
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Prioritise tasks
- Passionate about IT
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77640171