CRM Campaign Analyst
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 500,000 postpay customers. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. Our success to date is just the start for iD Mobile – we have very ambitious plans for the future.
iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We’re a dynamic start-up, and we value creativity and a focus on delivering ever improving services for our customers. If you’ve got a great idea, we’ll help you run with it. We’re passionate about finding new ways to address our customer’s needs
As a CRM Campaign Analyst, you will design, build, deploy measure and optimise the group’s campaigns.
- Produce and check data extracts for each campaign
- Prepare campaign mailing lists (down to cell level)
- Ensure compliance and maintain customer preference across all campaigns
- Evaluate the performance of all campaign and recommend ideas that would optimise the campaign performance
- Development and maintenance of key relationships with the business, GIS and fulfilment agencies
- Actively manage personal objectives, and where possible align daily project activity and business goals to corporate objectives
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives for the team and manage personal learning goals for effective performance of the role
You will need:
- Expertise in campaign building skills using selection tools
- Excellent communication skills
- To be analytical and detail-oriented
- Expertise in campaign management tools such as ADOBE and UNICA.
- Expert level skill in SQL and MS Excel.
- To be personable & approachable, building strong relationships within the team and within the wider Group whilst role modelling behaviours and leadership style
- Confident and able to challenge and persuade senior stakeholders when needed
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.