Driver Trainer / PCV Driver Assessor / PCV Driving Trainer
Job Title: Driver Trainer / Instructor
Location: Based in Warrington
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
The company is Europe's largest coach holiday operator offering UK, European and worldwide tours, cruising, rail holidays and short breaks.
Their goal is to ensure their customers enjoy the best holiday experience possible, so it's essential that they drive the highest standards of training and quality in the business.
Reporting to the driver training manager, you will design and implement training programmes to comply with the requirements of CPC regulations, carry out driving assessments and undertake a quality control role to maintain the company's excellent standards.
- Establishing & maintaining common training media in conjunction with Driver Trainer manager and line manager to ensure that training is kept up to date and relevant and complies with relevant legislation.
- Coordinating with other Driver Trainer's to ensure the consistent delivery of training media across depots.
- Establishing the level of support required from Managers and determining their outlook in relation to future training needs.
- Assisting the Driver trainer manager in the on-going maintenance of driver's training records.
- Ensuring that the company's fleet operates in a safe but fuel efficient manner.
- Promoting awareness of, and compliance with, driver training requirements.
- Evaluation of drivers' performance in relation to fuel efficiency, driving skills, and company safety initiatives.
- Reporting performance of the training team in relation to training objectives set by senior management.
- Liaison with customers in the development of site or product specific training programmes.
Holding a current PCV license and with substantial driving experience, you will be a skilled driver with extensive knowledge of EU driving regulations and WTD regulations. You will also have excellent communication, IT and customer service skills. Some experience of coach operations and of driver training would be preferred, as would a level 3 NVQ in Driving Instruction. The flexibility to travel and work some weekends is also essential and you will be required to spend some time away from home.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; PCV Driving Instructor, PCV Driver Assessor, Driving Instructor, PCV Driver Trainer, Driving Assessor, Driving Trainer, PCV Driver may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77673428