Cyber Security Trainer/Assessor
An established and highly-regarded Training provider offering specialist training across IT Apprenticeships, and IT Commercial courses. A respected name in the industry, and a leading provider with a genuine focus on the quality of training being delivered.
Due to newly awarded contracts, this provider is seeking to grow their delivery team across their Cyber Security, Software Development, and Network Engineering delivery provisions.
We're looking for confident, methodical and driven Cyber Security Trainers to deliver commercial courses across various training centres throughout the UK. These positions will involve maintaining your Cyber Skills through accreditation activities, delivering Cyber certifications to IT Professionals via classroom-based delivery, and liaising with clients to establish bespoke training packages to suit their individual needs.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market-leader of IT Development & Training, with excellent products and services and the latest technologies at your disposal.
A driving licence and access to a vehicle is required for this role.
A strong occupational background in Communications Infrastructure/Cyber Security is required for this position - ideally as a qualified Trainer/Assessor, however full training will be provided. Previous experience as a qualified Ethical Hacker is also required for this position. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational qualities, strong communication skills, and great attention to detail with the ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Training qualification (PTLLS, CertEd, 7407 - Training will be provided)
- Certifications in any of the following - CEH, CISSP, CCP, GIAC
- Extensive knowledge of current Cyber issues - Evasion, Threat Vectors, Malware, Vulnerabilities etc
- Knowledge of hacking tools and techniques
- Exposure to Security Operations
- A good understanding of Application Security, and Mobile Communications Security
Salary & Benefits:
- £65,,000 depending on qualifications & experience
- Car Allowance on top of Salary
- Mileage allowance
- Excellent Holiday Package
- Pension contribution scheme
- Genuine ongoing development and CPD opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77628132