Wakefield - £10-12ph
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of the worlds most ethical companies. The role is an 11 month temporary assignment with the possibility to go permanent. The successful candidate will be lucky enough to provide support to a senior member of staff who needs an extra pair of hands due to a heavy workload. The ability to work and learn under a high quality trainer as well as possibly going onto a training role yourself in the near future is not to be missed if you are looking to start a career in a well respected company.
Training Administrator duties will include;
- Liaising with the Training Manager as well as external training providers
- Sending email invites inviting delegates to training dates
- Maintaining a register of delegates and courses
- Booking rooms, equipment and refreshments across UK sites
- Prepare all training material in advance
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between clients, colleagues and external training providers
The successful candidate will have previous professional services experience and will have no problem with occasionally travelling to London, (All expenses payable of course)
Candidates who have previous experience in a PA/secretarial role or experience working in training are urged to apply!!
If you believe you have the above skills and experience then please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Oliver today.
Job Title: Training Administrator
Working hours: 9am - 5pm
Travelling: Occasional travel to London
Contract: Temporary until December 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77675850