Radio Planning/Databuild Engineer -Reading
Connect44 are seeking a Radio Data planning/databuild Engineer to work on a contractual basis in Reading. The right candidate will be available preferably within two weeks.
Essential Skills are the EE planning suite tools including but not limited to ADC Build and Nemesis (Spectrum)
The scope mainly includes but not limited to:
- - Analyses of legacy network parameter dump and map it to Huawei specific
- - Create Cell IDs in operator system e.g. Cramer (Vodafone project)
- - Manage any conflicts of CI (Vodafone project)
- - Change configuration of new Huawei sites in MSC if required by operator (Vodafone project)
- - Generate required RF related parameters (Downtilts, azimuth, resource plan) using related tools, Nemesis (Spectrum), ADC Build (EE project)
- - Familiar with EE planning procedures regarding CoC, handover packs, RICC (Rigging completion Certification), Post audit actuals.
- - Generate Huawei new site scripts using related tools.
- - Generate radio data based on site solution.
- - Plan the frequency/scrambling code/PCI for integrated sites and new sites according to the relevant tools following the requirements
- - Visual check on the planned frequency/scrambling code/PCI, adjust (replan) any sites with clashes on next day of swap
- - Generate radio data based on required template after visual check
- - Report any inconsistent output from the planning tool and assistant RND to develop tool/function (if tool is provided by Huawei)
- - Replan frequency/Scrambling code to mitigate the clashes required by optimization engineers or customers
- - Huawei will make available to the Supplier the tools that are being used by the existing team prior to handover of the service, but the Supplier shall take ownership of any non-standard Vodafone and Huawei tools that were specifically developed in support of this work package and explore ways to improve these tools.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77660438