Front End Developer - Start-Up - FinTech - BELFAST
Want to work in a fast paced start-up environment that prides itself on its collaborative and innovative approaches to software product development? Harnessing the best of cloud technologies, DevOps/Agile methodologies and a Tech-First mindset, this start-up are a unique proposition within the Belfast tech space. Developing the best in class SaaS applications for the cloud, we are looking for a Front-End Developer/Technologist to join our Digital Development team.
Working directly with the CTO the Front End Developer will be key in shaping, building and delivering our new products. Working on the front end of our web products you will be key to the success of our product landscape. With a focus on realising front end designs into a technical landscape you will ensure that what you produce is always to the highest quality. You will be passionate about UX/UI and web/digital development, what can be achieved and what will make our customers happy. As part of the team you will get the opportunity to embrace the latest technologies and approaches from a supportive and collaborative local environment. This is a role that would suit someone who has three to four years' experience building web based products and who wants to take their career to the next level.
In this role you must possess or be able to demonstrate
- 3 to 4 years' experience working with and developing consumer facing web applications
- CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience in taking design templates to a technical reality
- Experience with multi-platform responsive design (e.g Bootstrap)
- Confidence and exposure to a SaaS product based environment
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and practices
- Experience of Source Control (SVN/GIT)
- Experience working as part of a collaborative tech team
- A strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Drive and ambition to continuously learn
- A passion for product, quality and customers
- A self-starter who takes ownership of their work and delivers to expectations
- A positive outlook and appetite for adventure
The following skills and experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a StartUp and has a passion for fast paced environments
- Experience of DevOps environment and culture
- Mobile platform front-end development (iOS, Android, Xamarin)
- Design experience and exposure to the Adobe CS suite
- Exposure to MVC design patterns and the Spring framework
- Open Source licensing awareness
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77657154