Role: Presales Consultant
Clearance: SC (or at least eligible)
Our client provides an advanced SOC service utilising industry leading threat intelligence and advanced SIEM and network IDS solutions. They deliver a managed security service designed from the ground up to detect all types of cyber threats facing a customer’s business, from potential insider issues to generic malware attacks and cyber espionage.
This role will provide Security Consultancy services within the client, across a broad spectrum of customers, both public and private sector - the assignments may be directed to an Account or external/internal Programmes
As a Presales Consultant, you will be responsible for any Security Activities relating to bid and Presales, you will manage and monitor presales documentation for and provide security architecture and design advice.
- Respond to all Presales Leads which include or may potentially include Security activities
• Ensure Presales documentation is produced to professional standards
• Work with SMEs to establish content of Bid and estimates for Bid projects
• Complete a Proposal which can be underwritten by the Security Service Line
• Scope of responsibility includes all public and private sector bids
- Responsible for pre-underwriting all bids before presenting to the Head of Pre-sales
- IT Security Management, Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines Experience
- Hold a relevant Information/Cyber Security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CCP, CLA, CISM, ITPC)
- Conversant with security best practices (including ISO27001) and relevant security legislation
- Experience within a pre-sales environment
- Ideally bid and project experience
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.