Web & Digital Marketing Manager
WEB & DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - £40k-£45k - Reading, Berkshire
A very successful multi award winning software company based in Reading are seeking a Web & Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for devising strategy and leading the growth and development of the organisation's digital culture.
You will be responsible for developing the company’s website, digital and email strategy to help increase traffic and build engagement / conversion.
The role of the Web & Digital Marketing Manager:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Track conversion rates and make relevant improvements to the website to increase performance
- Manage the ongoing development of the website; optimise website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing
- Create and upload copy and images, drive design of website banners / web visuals etc., working with an external design agency
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO etc.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Skills & Experience required for the Web & Digital Marketing Manager:
- Degree educated - ideally in Marketing, or related computing/marketing field
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Significant experience in B2B digital marketing, SEO - optimising digital performance
- Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation, SEO, PPC and social media
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Familiar with Drupal
- Advanced Web Analytics experience
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Project Management skills
- Able to drive and manage resources including web developers (internal and external)
- Willing to be strategic and hand-ons at the same time
If you are interested in this role then please apply here with a short covering letter. We will acknowledge your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77632984