An enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner is required for a Nursery in Milton Keynes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and dedicated team in a well-resourced, purpose-built setting.
As Nursery Practitioner you will be key worker to a group of children. You will build strong bonds with the children and plan developmentally appropriate activities.
The nursery is easily accessible, parking is available on-site.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or have a DBS on the update service.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THE POSITION OF NURSERY PRACTITIONER IN MILTON KEYNES.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77656405