We are seeking an innovative and creative individual to co-ordinate the marketing sector of an established charity. You will be responsible for all external communications, effectively utilizing your available resources to promote the organisation and its services.
This will involve:
- Updating and maintaining the organisations website and social media accounts, producing blogs and digital promotional materials
- Produce traditional promotional materials, sourcing new resources when required and managing stock
- Managing press releases and acting as the principle point of contact for media enquiries and external stakeholders
- Promoting the organisation and its services through external presentations, promotional campaigns, meetings and events
The Communications Officer will have a good standard of education and be suitably qualified and experienced to undertake the position. The basic requirements are excellent IT, communication and interpersonal skills. Applicants should be flexible and able to work independently and as part of a team.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Effective knowledge and experience of all social media communication methods, producing digital content for websites and writing blogs
- Demonstrable experience of making presentations and giving talks to external stakeholders on topical subjects
- Experience of analysing performance via Google to maximise Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience of brand management and development
- Demonstrable experience of organising and attending events, and effectively promoting services to external bodies and services
Interviews to be held 08/12/2017
Suitable skills / experience: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959548235