A long established and successful defence engineering company is looking to recruit a Systems Engineer.
As a Systems Engineer you will meet both current and future demand from Projects and improve the overall capability of the Systems Engineering Team.
Systems Engineer - Key Experience & Qualifications:
* HNC/HND or equivalent in a relevant subject (Engineering or Computer Science)
* Knowledge of Systems Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
* Knowledge of Systems Engineering methodologies, processes and tools
* Knowledge of the Systems Engineering lifecycles.
* Experience of Systems Engineering in the defence industry or other relevant environment.
* Experience of the use of Systems Engineering tools.
* Experience of the whole Systems lifecycle.
* Experience of conducting engineering activities in accordance with structured business processes.
* Self-motivated with the ability to define and achieve goals.
* Team player with the flexibility to cross boundaries if required.
* Ability to write clear, concise, well structured, technical documents.
* Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly across various technical disciplines.
* Occasional need for worldwide travel and being away from home for reasonable lengths of time.
The successful candidate must be capable of attaining SC clearance as a minimum
The position of Systems Engineer comes not only with good salary but also great benefits package that includes:
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Dental plan
* Health screening
* AESOP (All Employee Share Ownership Plan)
* Critical illness
* Holiday flexibility
If you feel that this is a role for you and you have the skills to perform to the highest level in this position then please Click to Apply to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77657041