Nursery Nurse Level 3
Nursery Nurse - Level 3 - Atherton M46
PERMENANT POSITION !
Our clients Nursery is privately owned and operates from the ground floor of former school premises. There are five rooms and each is individually organised and equipped to meet the needs of a different age group or specific activity. All children share access to an enclosed outdoor play area.
The successful applicant will work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences, which meet their individual needs.
They are looking for outstanding candidates looking for a new challenge.
Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare?
Our client, is currently looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their Ofsted 'Outstanding' team.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Hold a Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
- The candidate needs to have had experience in a good or outstanding setting
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working within a key worker system, carrying out observations. planning and assessments, tracking the children's progress and contributing to their individual 'learning journals'.
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
The appointed candidate will show to be imaginative and enthusiastic, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
The position is Full time, 40 hours a week
Hourly rate starts at £7.50 and is dependent on age and experience
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and Quote Ref AC1544 and ask for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77651008