Pump Service Engineer - Leeds
Pump Service Engineer with experience of working on clean water and wastewater pumps. The field service engineer requires Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and previous pump service experience. The role will be covering Bradford to Leeds and surrounding areas. As Pump Engineer you will work on centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pump stations and inverters.
My client is a leading manufacturer in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional pump field service engineer to join their team.
Pump Service Engineer Position Overview
- Pump Engineer to service and fault find a range of water pump systems as well as booster sets, pump stations, Inverters and Wastewater pumps.
- Commissioning of new equipment in a variety of different environments
- Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups;
- Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your line manager of new recruits
- Liaise with customer on site
Pump Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience of working as a pump service engineer
- Qualifications in either electrical or mechanical disciplines
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding, ideally with 17th Edition qualifications
Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £23K - £30K + overtime
- 20% of salary benifits package
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday
- Call Out Allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77671533