Legal Project Manager
We have recently been instructed by our client, a Global Organisation, in relation to an exciting opportunity to join their Legal Team based in Birmingham. Our client is seeking a temporary Project Manager to join their highly regarded Legal team. This role is rewarded with a competitive salary, along with an opportunity to gain exposure to unusual and exciting project work.
About the role
The Legal team is recognised for the wide range of transactional work of considerably high-value, some of which with an international nature, for clients spanning across a variety of sectors. Daily work of the Project Manager will include advising and assisting on an extensive range of project work, including people, innovation, recruitment, on-boarding and process improvement.
This role provides the opportunity for the Project Manager to build on their existing portfolio and skills with a view to promoting the continued growth of the team.
About the person
The successful Project Manager will be commercially focussed and project orientated, with varied experience. A passionate, highly organised individual, a PRINCE qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
The candidate's desired skills and experience include the following:
- BA/BS with minimum of 7 years of relevant experience and a minimum of 5 years of direct project management and/or business analysis experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prepare status reports, including tracking of issues and reporting of issues to project team and senior management
- Must be a team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong problem solving, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
About the organisation
This opportunity provides the successful Project Manager with the opportunity to join a prestigious Global Organization who are passionate about growing and diversifying the workload of their team in the Midlands. An unusual and exciting opportunity, please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on 0121 260 2544 or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77671547