MIG WELDER FABRICATOR
An experienced MIG Welder Fabricator is required for a unique metalworking company based in the Stourbridge area. Main duties to include welding/fabrication of thin wall tube using jigs & fixtures.
Candidate Skills & Requirements:
* Be able to read and understand from drawings/instructions.
* Be self-motivated, with a positive can-do approach.
* Setting/Operating Press brake machinery, saws and Guillotines
* Proven experience gained within a factory environment.
* Continually check work to maintain quality of weld.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience Fabricating and welding.
* Use of power tools and equipment where required
* Tig welding experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Wage :- Negotiable depending upon experience.
Hours to be worked will be discussed during interview, although will be based on daytime working.
This is a temporary to permanent contract with the potential to transfer into a permanent role if you present the right attitude and skills.
To apply for this role, please send a CV highlighting your skills and experience