Secondary School Teaching Assistant
Secondary School | Teaching Assistant | Learning Support Assistant | School Based Experience Required
Are you a recent Graduate passionate about advancement?
Are you confident and keen to pursue a career within Education?
Would you be willing to assist students who require one to one support in the classroom?
Would you like to join high achieving London Secondary and Schools as a Teaching Assistant as a one to one mentor, helping students with SEN?
Are you a Graduate who is passionate to provide support as a Teaching Assistant ahead of pursuing a career as a Teacher?
My partnership secondary schools are looking for expert teaching assistants who are have previous experience inspiring, motivating and supporting students in a learning environment.
The role of a TA will include not just supporting students, but the staff too. You will need to demonstrate you are being proactive by assisting teachers to set up classrooms, planning of lessons and preparing materials for specific lessons.
What Hays Education Require:
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant with the ages of 11 - 18
- Have experience of supporting students with SEN
- Show your willingness to promote inclusion and have a positive outlook
- Demonstrate strong classroom management skills
- Exhibit a flexible and adaptable approach to work
Benefits of working with Hays Education:
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage
- A timetable that suits you
- You will be working with your own dedicated consultant from HAYS who hold the DfE Quality Mark
- You will receive free, up to date, CPD Training
What do you need to know:
If you're interested in pursuing a career in Education, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to , or call us now on 0207 259 8770.
If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £250 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a colleague to Hays Education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77654959