Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
A brilliant opportunity has presented itself for a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias. The opportunity is based in a FMCG manufacturing business which is in exponential growth looking to expand both nationally and internationally. The business has been thriving over the last decade and are currently one of the biggest FMCG manufactures in the UK. The company is heavily influenced in the packaging as well as manufacturing sector. Overall, this is a great opportunity for the right maintenance engineer to start a successful career with a growing business with plenty of training opportunities and well as progression!
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Needs to be fully apprenticed trained with qualification in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Need to have experience on packaging machines including; palletizers, multi-head weigher & metal detectors.
- Need to be able to carry out diagnostic fault-finding.
- Carry out; PPM's, reactive and continuous improvement.
- Need to be fully mechanically experienced and have experience with; bearings, belts, chains, fabrication, pneumatics and hydraulics.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a business who are in national and international growth
- Working with a highly skilled engineering team
- Lots of opportunity for training is available to those who need it.
- Lots of opportunity for personal and career development.
- Working with state of the art production machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
Commutable: Normanton, Monk Fryston, Wakefield, Eggboroguh.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959541657