Do you have experience working with tier 1 contractors? Would you like to work on a major structures project?
I'm looking for an experienced Section Engineer to work with a market leading contractor in Bristol. This position will continue for 12 months working on a major civil engineering project. The ideal candidate will have experience working with major structures and temporary works.
An appointed persons ticket is desirable.
Contract lenght: 12 months
Roles and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Sub Agent
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the design team
- Preparing and writing method statements, ITP's and risk assessments
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety
- Planning and programming of the works 3 weeks ahead
- Attending weekly progress meetings
- Management of site/setting out engineers
- Competitive rates
- The chance to work with a tier 1 contractor
- A nice location, with lots to do and places to see
- Experience working on a major project
- The change to develop and progress on the job
- Degree qualifies in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised tier 1 contractor
- Have previous experience as a Section Engineer
- Knowledge of heavy civil engineering and structures
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A valid CSCS card
- An AP ticket is desirbale
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77651939