Technical Architect - Earn up to £329 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £426 per day (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client, a top 100 FTSE company, are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join their team in Hertfordshire for 6 months.
To effectively support Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Level Management, Knowledge Management and Transactional Feedback and reporting, a planned upgrade of the existing Remedy Support platform is currently underway (to version 9.1). This will see our client implement a simplified, out of box solution for Incident/Problem Management (inc. associated foundational modules) providing the necessary functionality to enable better user experiences, and meet the current business drivers including mobile support to support better business outcomes.
This experienced technical role will work with the Project Team to create the necessary Architecture design for ITSM customizations and Integrations including technical documentation to support the upgrade in line with enterprise architecture requirements. The role will ensure all user requirements are met and solutioned appropriately utilising best practice approaches to IT Service Management as well as BMC Remedy development principles to guide the required solution.
This role has a proactive aspect, ensuring that the overall solution will support the company aspiration long term and hence interpret the best solution as possible within cost constraints. You can let technology change you, or you can be part of the change and create value, which is required for this role.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Extensive IT project experience, majority of which should be as a strong Remedy - ITSM Architect with Remedy and ITIL certifications
- Ability to provide BMC Remedy ITSM consulting recommendations for architecture, data model, code customisations, and integrations
- Ability to define and document Remedy ITSM functional and technical design specifications
- Ability to design solution for ITSM customisations and Integrations requirements
- Should have experience participating in large enterprise deployment and implementation of BMC Remedy
- Proficient in design and development of Remedy APIs (Java based)
- Strong knowledge in ITIL processes
- Ability to solve the problems related to Incident/Problem processes or environment
- Strong requirements gathering and presentation skills
Please send your cv in a word/editable format and for a confidential discussion call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technical Architect, Incident Management, BMC, ITSM, ITIL, Remedy, API, Process, Presentation Skills, Contract, Hertfordshire
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77633558