Maintenance Engineer - Packaging
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Tenbury Wells
A growing packaging manufacturer are currently in need for a maintenance engineer to assist the current team with planned and reactive maintenance of the factory machinery. The company have recently had a brand new, multi-million pound production line put in place and because of this sustained growth, there is a requirement for another maintenance engineer to join their thriving team. As a business, my client has grown continuously over the past 5 years and their bespoke plastic packaging range is second to none. The candidate who is successful in joining this established, well-known, gvrowing company, will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary package and the opportunity some state of the art equipment. Alongside this, they will be joining a team of engineers who are hardworking and known to muck in and help each other when needed.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing:
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent electrically - three phase, motors, invertors
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent mechanically - hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps
- Maintenance Engineer will responsed to breakdowns when required
- Assist with PPM scheduling
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- State of the art, bespoke machinery
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
- Varied role, using current skills
- Gaining upskilling opportunities if required
- Extensaive internal and external training courses
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £42,500 OTE
Commutable: Tenbury Wells, Boraston and Woofferton and Ludlow
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77635281