Compliance Manager, DaVita International
Job profile for Compliance Manager, DaVita International
DaVita isn?t just any company. Similarly, this is not your typical Compliance Manager role.
We are seeking a strong Compliance project manager who will support our 11 countries outside of the US as well as our Chief Compliance Officer International (I-CCO) in every aspect of the I-CCO?s effort to ensure the company?s compliance with DaVita?s Code of Conduct and applicable laws and regulations (including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act), as well as the creation and implementation of national and international anticorruption policies and procedures.
This position will apply previously acquired project management, process improvement, change management, analytical, auditing, and communication skills to play a significant role in shaping DaVita?s international compliance program. A major aspect of the Compliance Manager?s responsibility will be to drive and coordinate the implementation of compliance projects in all countries where DaVita operates, in cooperation with the relevant country compliance leads, and resources at DaVita?s World Headquarters in Denver, Colorado. In addition, the Compliance Manager will have the opportunity to help develop the compliance program by leading specific projects, e.g., in connection with training, compliance monitoring, or the development of tools for the entire international compliance team.
You will be assisting the I-CCO in developing effective communications for the compliance team, the business leadership, or the Board of Directors, to assist decision-making on strategic matters; Design and implement new or improved policies, processes, and systems; Perform qualitative and quantitative data analyses, assessing accuracy and completeness of data and information, and build presentations to communicate the results of analyses to executive management.
Besides that you will also be coordinating, supervising, or conducting simple audits (develop work plans, perform audit work steps, document and report findings, develop and implement appropriate remediation) and assisting in maintaining centralized repositories of templates and documents for use by the international compliance team; create or improve team templates and tools and help develop and manage the onboarding process for new team members.
We expect you to work effectively with all members of the compliance team, the business and other functional groups to drive the implementation of multi-country projects and to independently manage multiple projects at a time to ensure successful completion.
There will be several specific projects to be rolled out throughout DaVita International, including the identification and selection of appropriate vendors. Possible focus areas are training, compliance monitoring, due diligence, and internal investigations.
You will be working in a diverse team of professionals, with different backgrounds and different past experiences, competencies and expertise, and will need to be able to build strong relationships across boundaries and cultures.
This position is based in London, United Kingdom. It may require occasional international travel, including to the United States.
Why should you join DaVita?
As part of the U.S. -based DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., DaVita International is a dynamic and truly international community. With us you will find the opportunity to anchor DaVita International?s compliance team (which is spread out across a dozen countries and 15 time zones), working with the I-CCO to continue to develop a world-class compliance program. The role will continue to develop and grow hand in hand with the rapid growth of our organization.
This role will impact our teammates? (and our patients?) lives every day. You will participate in pursuing our vision ?To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World Has Ever Seen? and find a ?Community First, Company Second? culture based on values that really matter.
What makes a stellar Compliance Manager , DaVita International?
- The ability to ?build the plane while flying?
- A strong client service orientation and results orientation
- Excellent teaming and partnering with many stakeholders and partners
- Comfort working in dynamic surroundings with high performance standards
- The ability to work independently, a problem-solving attitude, a high level of flexibility and commitment to getting things done
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
- Well-developed Project management skills
- Commitment to DaVita?s values with the ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively in every day performance and interactions
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a relevant area
- Minimum of 5 years? experience in a business setting
- Minimum of 3 years? experience with project management
- Solid experience working in a multinational environment, comfortable working with global team, including off-hours meetings or work to accommodate time zone differences
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Refined written and oral communications skills in English
Nice to Have
- Experience in healthcare
- Large Consulting Firm experience
- Demonstrated understanding of evaluation and auditing techniques
- Experience with Process Improvement/CQI activities preferred
- Experience in compliance and regulations, including anti-corruption (including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) and/or health regulatory compliance
- International experience in a business environment and multicultural communication skills, bilingual capabilities are a plus (Mandarin, German, Arabic, Portuguese or Spanish preferred)
About DaVita Kidney Care
DaVita Kidney Care is a division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., a Fortune 200 company that provides a variety of health care services to patients. DaVita Kidney care treats patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease and strives to improve quality of life by innovating clinical care, by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services. A leading provider of dialysis services in the U.S., DaVita Kidney Care is expanding its services globally. We now operate in 11 countries, serving over 20,000 patients outside of the USA in more than 200 clinics.
DaVita Kidney Care supports numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world. The company?s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Newsweek, Modern Healthcare and WorldBlu.
Please apply online via the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords: Job, Vacancy, Full-time. London, Compliance, Healthcare, International, project management, DaVita, FCPA
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959545201