Service and Commissioning Engineer (International)
My client is a market leader and part of an internationally recognised global group. They manufacture, commission and maintain a range of med/heavy high end extruder systems and mixing systems for their clients based all over the world. They are working with 360 resourcing to recruit a Service and Commissioning Engineer to work with their clients based both in the UK and internationally.
You will be responsible for the commissioning of large multi machine lines at customer sites and will also conduct both preventative and reactive maintenance when needed for clients across the globe.
Ideally, you will be a Multi-skilled Commissioning or Service engineer or a Mechanical Service engineer that has developed some electrical skills, however on most projects you will work in a team of two with an electrical counterpart. You will have experience working with Precision engineering systems such and mixing systems or extruders and ideally will have worked within a med/heavy engineering environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Mechanical servicing and commissioning of a range of extruders and mixing machine systems
- Experienced working with rotating systems
- Build and set up of machinery at customer sites
- Training operators
- Reactive repair work when needed
- Basic PLC updates and modifications (Siemens/Allen Bradley/ABB)
- Experience of Profibus/Ethernet
- Compliance and operation checks and testing
- Experience working within precision engineering or industrial automation
- Preferably Med/heavy engineering bias
- Able to offer a high level of service to international customers
- Self starter and able to work in a team
In return my client offers a competitive salary of Circa 35,000 plus as much overtime as wanted at time and a half, expenses, a company vehicle, pension, sick pay and 25 days holiday which increase with time served.This role is supporting customers based all over the world, so a willingness and the ability to travel internationally is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77653605