IT Telecoms and Networking Apprentice
Do you have an interest in telecoms and networking and want to learn more? Convergence is looking for someone with ambition and motivation to rocket boost their career! Convergence Business Telecoms Solutions are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic person to join their team. Over the course of the apprenticeship, you will build upon existing telecoms knowledge.
As an accredited NEC and Samsung partner, Convergence is ideally placed to provide our clients with the right telephone system for their business. From our bespoke office in Isleham, we are able to install throughout East Anglia and across the whole of the UK. We have also developed a cloud-based hosted solution which is ideal for businesses with a mobile workforce.
All Convergence Engineers are fully accredited and we pride ourselves on providing the very highest levels of customer support.
- Installing and Maintaining NEC SV8100, NEC SV9100 and NEC SL1100 Telephone Systems Maintaining NEC Aspire and NEC XN120 Telephone Systems
- Installing and Maintaining Samsung OfficeServ Telephone Systems
- Installing & Configuring Horizon Cloud-Based VoIP Solution
- Installing Cat5e, Cat6 and Fibre Optic Networks
- Configuring Internet Routers for ADSL, FTTC and Leased Line Installations
- Proving 2nd Line Onsite and Offsite Support for Convergence Clients - Providing Support for Internet Clients
- Provide Remote Diagnostics for any Telephony Faults
- Carry out Additional Orders at Client Premises or Remotely
- Liaise with Network Providers/Admin Team in the Event of Telephony Network Faults
- Provide Telephone support for Convergence Maintained customers
- Provide Telephone Support for Convergence Staff
- Reporting Directly to Operations Manager
- An understanding of networking
- Knowledge of telephone systems advantageous but not essential
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Some Knowledge of operating systems would be advantage but not essential
- Driven, enthusiastic, confident and can be a team player in the work environment
- Working hours, Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959542699