Senior Penetration Tester
CND are partnering an International Organisation looking to recruit a talented Senior Penetration Tester with a strong Red Teaming background. You will be investigating vulnerabilities and utilising techniques that could potentially impact the UKs Critical National Infrastructure.
You will be providing information that will enable to proactively adjust its defensive posture by identifying threats posing a genuine risk via red team / purple team tests. The successful candidate will be one of the first in the function and will be a lead in growing this going forward.
- Hands on Penetration Testing in the UK of web applications and infrastructure
- Ability to take on the team lead role
- Ideally you will have experience of using Open Source and COTS along with SINT and social engineering engagement, Red Team and CBEST framework experience.
- Solid understanding of the OSI stack and the various protocols from layer 1 – 7 including SNMP, HTTP, VPN, 802.11, cloud based architectures including Azure, AWS and OpenStack
- Deep appreciation of other security roles such as intelligence, vulnerability and patch management, Risk, auditing, Awareness and Security Architecture
- Experience in common scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, LUA, Powershell or BASH and at least one development language e.g. Java, C, C# or similar would benefit the role.
- OSCP, CTL, CTM, TIGER, CHECK
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy