Frontend PHP Developer
Job Title: Frontend PHP Developer
The right candidate will have at least two years' previous experience, preferably within an agency environment, working regularly with frontend technologies to build websites.
- Extensive experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience with web servers eg: Apache, Nginx
- Experience with source control technologies eg: Git
- Adept at taking a brief and acting upon it
- Creative thinking and integrity when developing solutions
- Confidence in all work produced
- Understanding of responsive web development
ACS are recruiting for a Frontend PHP Developer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Frontend PHP Developer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Frontend PHP Developer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Frontend PHP Developer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Frontend PHP Developer role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77658577