Java Developer / Software Engineer / Java
Java Developer with a minimum of 2 years' Java experience is needed for our client, a fast-growing online financial assistant for businesses, to be based in Central London.
They develop next generation technologies designed to change the way the world interacts with business data with their long term mission to connect SMEs to capital markets with the blockchain.
As a core part of the team, you will need to be versatile and eager to tackle new problems, and to define new boundaries for data analytics.
- Developing the service
- Design, implementation and testing of server side Java code
- Part of small close-knit technology team
- Daily interaction with the business
- Occasional support of the live system
- Minimum 2 years' Java experience
- Previous experience with Apache, Gradle, Guice, JSON, REST APIs is useful
- Previous experience with NLP (desirable)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
Benefits: Share options, flexible working hours, free beer
If you're a software engineer looking for a great opportunity to work on really interesting problems with like minded people, our client would love to hear from you!
If this sounds interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77648785