Group Head of Trading
Our client is currently looking for a Group Head of Trading to join their team in Telford. You will join them on a full time permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary.
Do you have a social heart with a business mind?
Pets are part of the family. Their four-legged friends give unconditional love and are sometimes a person’s only companion. They don’t deserve to suffer through their owner’s economic and social hardship. They can’t help themselves.
About our client
Every year, the dedicated teams at their 48 Pet Hospitals work tirelessly to provide 2.7 million veterinary treatments – including 440,000 preventive treatments. This helps over 430,000 much-loved pets and brings peace of mind to 300,000 owners.
About the Group Head of Trading role
They are currently looking to recruit a Group Head of Trading in Telford area, who will deliver our client's trading strategy and will report to the Director of Income & Engagement.
You will have the ability to identify new commercial opportunities as well as challenging their current thinking in order to ensure that existing income generating opportunities are maximised.
What they’re looking for in their Group Head of Trading
- Experience of managing diverse income generating teams
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- An in-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis using insight to drive strategic commercial decisions
- Able to demonstrate an ability to identify emerging commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement pricing strategies that maximise surplus from earnt income
- Strong contract negotiation and management skills
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then join as their new Group Head of Trading and click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77625374