ACA/ACCA Qualified Financial Controller - Financial Services
Our Client are a highly reputable International Financial Services Business growing at a rapid rate of 40% Year on Year providing a broad range of services to leading regulated underwriters. Based in the City, they are looking to appoint a commercial Financial Controller to work at group level delivering clear financial insight to Board level Investors.
Reporting to the CFO, principle duties include;
- Reporting monthly management Board packs in accordance with IFRS and FCA standards to Group Stakeholders & Investors
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow forecasts, tax returns and revenue recognition
- Assist with Year-end statutory reporting and act as point of contact on all audit queries
- Oversee payroll and day to day General ledger transactional activities
- Implement processes in accordance with regulatory requirements to ensure best practice
- Assist group with ad-hoc reporting remits including planned growth and acquisitions
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with experiences of working within IFRS and FCA regulated Financial Services Organisations
- Experiences of leading and developing team dynamics ensuring best practice and optimum productivity
- Accustomed to change management and process improvements
- Working knowledge of Xero and advanced Excel to support with Group reporting and financial modelling
- Commercial with strong business partnering capabilities at Board level
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive a Ã‚Â£250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don't hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn't been successful.
Please do check our website for other opportunities www.amdas.co.uk